The following are scenarios involving different business categories and requirements which can help you make decisions and grow your social media.
I'm an start-up
working in Tourism industry,
looking to Grow my Business with Social Media.
Decide the Task
Understanding the business before deciding:
- local business
- businesses at same scale
- businesses working at a larger scale
- Business Travelers/Solo Travelers/ Couples/ Families/ Group Travelers
- Domestic + Luxury
- international (for airport pickup/drop service)
- Luxury Travel Solutions
Making initial decisions:
Social Media Pillars
- Inspirational Content
- Travel Tips and Guides
- Customer Stories and Testimonials
- Exclusive Offers and Promotions
Start with Inspirational Content
- Share stunning photos, videos, and stories of picturesque destinations.
- Encourage user-generated content by asking followers to share their travel experiences and memories.
- Increase reach through social media using videos/ image posts for the 'inspirational content' pillar.
Search for Images & Videos
Search based on point in step 1 (decide the task)
- E.g. Videos of locations in Sydney to Travel
Instagram & Facebook
- Can reach different target audiences through reels (as well as posts)
- Create reels
- Create square post (carousels, i.e. multiple images if required)
Share with the World
Share at the right time
- Share or schedule post at the right day/ date/ time.
- Encourage users to interact
- Response to comments and messages
- Look for any future growth opportunities