Below, you'll find various business scenarios across different industries and needs, showcasing how a well-defined print identity can contribute to informed decision-making and business growth.
I'm an start-up
working in Tourism industry,
looking to Grow my Business
Decide the Task
Understanding the business before deciding:
- local business
- businesses at same scale
- businesses working at a larger scale
- Business Travelers/Solo Travelers/ Couples/ Families/ Group Travelers
- Domestic + Luxury
- international (for airport pickup/drop service)
- Luxury Travel Solutions
Making initial decisions:
Define your brand identity
- Determine the unique selling points (USPs) that set your travel company apart from competitors.
- Decide on the types of print materials you'll need, such as brochures, flyers, business cards, and letterheads.
Photography & Imagery
- Select high-quality images ensuring consistency in the style and tone of imagery used in all print materials..
- Decide on the paper quality, finishes, and printing techniques that best suit your brand.
Search for Images & Videos
Search based on point in step 1 (decide the task)
- E.g. Videos of locations in Sydney to Travel
Instagram & Facebook
- Can reach different target audiences through reels (as well as posts)
- Create reels
- Create square post (carousels, i.e. multiple images if required)
Share with the World
- Plan how and where you'll distribute your print materials. This could include travel agencies, trade shows, hotels, and more.
- Be active in online travel forums, communities, and discussion boards, and share print materials when relevant to answer questions & provide valuable information.